Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Election Day!

Well since today is election day, I thought it would be appropriate to post a layout depicting another election day. Yes, you really can scrap anything, can't you?!
This was the historic election of 2000...not only because it was the first one I was eligible to vote in, but more remarkably because it was the highly contested and fought over election that could not declare a winner until lengthy court battles were finally settled in December. (Remember all those hanging chads?)
The letters for the title are my own design. The stars and hearts are punches. I also used patriotic star and heart stamps under the '2000.' The flag is my own design, and I journaled on the white lines.
A closer view:

Thanks for looking! Don't forget to vote today!

No comments: