Monday, April 13, 2009

These are a few of my {favorite} things

This was a challenge for the design team over at Whimsical Scraps and Bugs. We had to do a layout about ourselves...something that we often forget to do. There were a lot of options for this, but I decided to go the route of making a page about a few of my favorite things. It was fun to do, and it forced me to take a few moments to reflect and be thankful for the things that the Lord has given for me to enjoy. Here's my list, which is obviously not in any particular order :)
  • My hope found in Christ (okay, this would top the list anyway)
  • Chocolate
  • Holidays (used the Christmas tree from Christmas Cheer on this square)
  • The love among my family
  • Faithful friends
  • The beauty of Creation
  • Good sleep
  • Comfort of home (used the home from Joys of the Season here)
  • Crafting
The title is from Plantin Schoolbook; the 'few' is from Opposites Attract. The brackets around 'favorite' are from Printing Press and the heart is from Graphically Speaking.
The patterned paper is from Making Memories, as are the stamps (Ransom) and the cardboard flowers. I used 'Thickers' for the word 'favorite' and for the brackets around the heart.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoops, put my comment on the wrong layout!! But I like the Ashlyn one too--isn't she just so cute?? I can't believe how big she is getting now. I love those little sesame street characters. :) But I like the use of all the different cartridges on THIS layout!!
love, mom

~BridgetL~ said...

Great layout.