Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ventura Beach and some exciting news!!

Here's another layout of Ventura Beach. I used a sketch from Page Maps for it. I love the clean lines of it and the balance that the squares give to the row of photos. I used SCAL to cut out the title and Life's A Beach for the sandals and dolphin.

Now...for my exciting news...thanks to Joy over at Obsessed With Scrapbooking, I have won a Cricut Gypsy!!!! Woot woot! She announced yesterday that she would give away a Gypsy when she reached 1,000 Facebook fans--which she reached and then WAAAAY surpassed yesterday and today. In fact, the last time I looked, she had over 1,500 fans! Check her out--she always has the latest and greatest in Cricut products to demo on her personal blog as well as the blog that she co-owns, Everyday Cricut. Thanks, Joy! I cannot wait to receive it and start playing!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Wooooo Hooooooo!!! I thought that was you!!! Congrats I'm soooo happy for you!!!! Your going to love it (I love mine and wouldn't trade it for nothing!)

Jenny B said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will love it!!!

ALWAYS BOARD said...

Love this page!!! Great job! And congrats on winning!!! That's so exciting.

Djhs said...

Yeah!! :) I hope you love it!!