Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Micron Pen Sale

I interrupt this crafting blog for an advertisement...

I love Micron pens. I use them for a variety of things--not only for scrapbooking and cardmaking (they are great journaling and doodling pens) but also for marking in my Bible because the tips are fine enough that the ink doesn't bleed through the thin pages. If you are familiar with Kay Arthur's studies and her method of marking the text...or if you just enjoy underlining or writing notes in the margin, you will find these pens ideal.

Anyway, for the month of June, my church's bookstore (for purposes of full disclosure, my hubby is the current manager) GBI books has these pens on sale for $2.19--and if you buy 5 or more, you get free shipping. If they should happen to run out of stock, they will honor backorders throughout the month of June. Just thought I'd pass this info on for those that are either looking to stock up at a good price or to try them out for the first time!

No comments: