Friday, June 5, 2009
Honest Scrap Blog Award!
Thanks, Crystal, for nominating my blog for this award! Crystal is one of the ladies that makes Whimsical Scraps and Bugs possible and she does beautiful work! Go check out her site when you have a chance!
There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows.
A) I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link…
B) I must list 10 honest things about myself.
C) I must put a copy of the The Honest Scrap logo on my blog.
D) I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers and list their links.
Okay, 10 honest things...some will be obvious but you may learn a thing or two about me, too.
1) Papercrafting is my favorite hobby and it helps me relax and unwind.
2) I strive to live for the glory of God and my single greatest goal is to hear 'Well done, good and faithful servant' when I am done with this life.
3) I learn something from my children everyday.
4) I love my family dearly; they are my greatest earthly blessings.
5) I have mixed feelings about moving from California to Illinois later this summer--sad to leave the familiar behind and all I've ever known but excited for the future and all that awaits us there.
6) I have a serious sweet tooth.
7) My hubby is a much better cook than I am. He enjoys cooking, too, and often treats me to a delicious meal that he 'just thought up in his head.'
8) We are thrilled to be in the process of buying our first home...a Victorian home built in 1900 with original woodwork and lots of charm!
9) I think having 3 boys so close in age (oldest is 3 and youngest is due in Oct) will be the greatest adventure and the greatest challenge of my life.
10) I love silence. I know, due to #9, I don't get much of it and truthfully when the boys are away the house is just too quiet. But I love having time to think, study, pray, relax, and focus.
My nominations for 'Honest Scrap' (drum roll please...)
1) Amy (Scrapping Mommy)
2) The Daily Scrapper
3) Southernbelle Scrapper