Sunday, May 31, 2009

Another DCWV card

I stole the design for this card from Mojo Monday-it's sketch 86. I used the green card base and cut a strip of coordinating paper (included in the DCWV card pack) to go along the bottom. I used Martha Stewart's scallop dot border punch and added orange Stickles in the small holes to add some glitter. I found some dark blue paper in my scraps stash and embossed those pieces with the Cuttlebug's 'Spots and Dots' embossing folder. I then inked the raised image with my white VersaMark ink. The sentiment is a sticker that was also included with the DCWV pack.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

love, love, love this card and the great summery colors too! I left you a little something on my blog for you, so if you get a moment, please check it out! Hugs, Crystal