Thursday, May 21, 2009

miss you


This card was a breeze to make and I love the simplicity of it. It is not my original design and for the life of me I cannot find the artist from whom I stole the idea. I'll keep looking though and make sure to link her blog to this post when I find it. I guess that's what happens when you add about 50 blogs to your bookmarks all in a day...it's hard to find exactly what you're looking for, eh? :)
Anyway, I used Stampin Up' stamps for the flower (Botanical Blooms) and the sentiment (Little Hellos). The border is Martha Stewart's Scallop Dot punch. The rest is pretty self-explanatory.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Djhs said...

How pretty is that! Love that nice stamp.

JENN WATTERS said...

Check out this awesome storage for scrapbooking!

www.thescrapbox.com