Friday, February 10, 2012

Monogrammed gift card set

I like to make sets of cards for personalized gifts. This is a set I made awhile ago but never posted. The cards are 3x3 and simple to put together once I found the look I wanted. I used my JustRite monogrammed stamps for the image. I cut the circle out with Plantin Schoolbook and the scalloped circle behind it with Home Decor. Then I just cut out some decorative paper that I liked (slightly smaller than 3x3), glued a ribbon around it, and mounted it to a 3x3 square of coordinating solid cardstock. I made the envelopes as well and lined them with paper--some with the decorative paper and some with the coordinating paper.

This card shows the same card but with a blue scallop and ribbon and with the envelope lined with the decorative paper.


I made a drawer box to hold the cards. The directions are from Splitcoast Stampers here, but I did have to modify the measurements to fit my smaller square-sized cards.
Here's the box and the envelopes. I think this makes not only a nice personalized gift but in a way that is packaged nicely for presentation and storage. Hope you like it!

Thanks for looking! Have a great day.

No comments: