Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ten Tiny Fingers...

When Jonah was about 2 1/2 months old, I "tortured" him by inking up his tiny little hands and feet to get these prints. Although I felt bad for him at the time, I've never regretted doing it--they grow up and change so fast. I knew I wanted to scrapbook them in a simple way so that they would truly be the star of the page--I didn't want any of the elements on the page to distract from those pudgy little handprints. It's a little hard to see, but I used handprint and footprint stamps in the background. I used the VersaMark ink so it looks more like a watermark on the page. The poem below the prints reads:
Ten tiny fingers that always want to play
That never stop exploring the wonder of today
Ten tiny fingers that from the very start
Will reach out for tomorrow, yet always hold your heart.

No comments: