Saturday, January 31, 2009

You Are My Sunshine

I can hardly believe that my eldest son, Jonah, will be turning 3 next Friday. Where did the time go? He's getting to be so big and he's everything a little boy should be: he's playful, outgoing, adventurous, messy, mischievous, funny...just a joy!! Well, most of the time.
I found this layout from when he was 3 months old. He's changed so much, but he still has the same smiley eyes! I journaled a song I used to sing to him along the side, 'You Are My Sunshine.' There is more personal journaling on a flap underneath the picture. To tie into the theme of the page, I chose to do strips of yellow patterned paper underneath the picture to imitate rays of sunshine. They intersect at his face to draw more attention to it. I sewed around the edge of the journaling strip.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: