Thursday, January 15, 2009

August 10

I was looking through stacks of old pictures the other day and realized I had several pictures people had given to us from our wedding. So, I set them aside and planned to do a few pages. Here is the first (and only one so far).
My goal is to keep these pages simple and clean looking, using certain elements throughout to keep with a unified theme. On this page, I included our invitation, as well as a wedding program. I left the program so that it could be opened up on the page to remind us of our ceremony.
I used the Martha Stewart border punch "Scallop Holes" along the right side of the program (thank you, Susy), along with my new Calligraphy cartridge I got for Christmas (thank you, Mom and Dad)!
"August 10" is cut from the Calligraphy cartridge using the Inspiration feature. I love this cartridge because it's like getting 5 calligraphy fonts in one cartridge--each feature is a different font, and each on is beautiful! The heart with the swirls is also on the Calligraphy cartridge.

Close-ups:

with the program open:Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

This is a great way to scrapbook your memories!