Friday, January 30, 2009

The Bond of Sisterhood

Oh dear, my apologies if you saw this earlier...my soon to be 3 year old typed his own caption for this page and actually published the post while I was getting ready for the day! I have to keep my eyes on him at all times...
Anyway, this page is all about the bonds of sisterhood. The picture was taken about 10 years ago at a favorite family destination: Morro Bay. It is of two of my nieces kissing in the foreground and the three of us sisters looking on in the background. The title was done with Opposites Attract. The journaling is in the file folder, which was cut from Fabulous Finds. The paper is Basic Grey. The design of the page is based off a sketch from Pages By Design. I added knotted ribbon to go along with the theme of 'family ties.'
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

all4sydney said...

Great LO!! I love the colors!!

Anonymous said...

I like the little File Folder. I like to add little stuff like that to some of my pages to add a bit of journaling.

AmyD