Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Congratulations on your New Arrival

Well, it's been awhile since I posted any of the projects that I've been working on lately. This is a card that I created for the most recent Chirper Challenge. We were to use a sketch, the word 'New' and a paper flower (instructions found here on the Hallmark Ladybug site). The papers are from various companies--I can't remember specifically. I used the Martha Stewart border punch "scallop dots" for the border along the bottom of the card. The brad in the middle of the flower says "baby" on it and it's from a baby scrapbooking kit I got from Deja Views--it's the Sharon Ann collection.

Here's the inside of the card, which reads, "Congratulations on your new arrival." The 'new arrival' words are cut from the New Arrival Cricut cartridge. It was a cut that I might not otherwise have used, so I am thankful for the challenges that give me an excuse to think outside my little box. The rest of the sentiment is in my own handwriting.
Here's a close-up of the flower and the cute little brad:
Thanks for looking!

No comments: