Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Coming Soon to BirdScrap...card preview

Over the weekend we celebrated my Mom's ^&%$rd birthday (c'mon, Mom, did you think I'd actually reveal your age on my blog? *wink*) and I gave her a set of handmade cards featuring the Paisley cartridge that she gave me for Christmas!
Since she is an accomplished crafter herself, I wanted these to be really special. I turned to the 'resources' section of Splitcoast Stampers for directions on a variety of interactive cards or cards with creative folds. Here is the finished collection. The top picture shows the card how they are mailed flat in the envelope, and the bottom picture shows the 'movement' of the card.
Over the next few days, I will be taking a closer look at each of these cards in detail. You'll see more pictures of each card and I'll provide links for the directions so you can make them, too! I hope you'll visit again and be inspired to try a few of them out!
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Djhs said...

well, you've just been the busy blogger since I've been here!! I love your cards Amy! But still can't figure out how you had time to make them!! Those boys keep you busy!! :) Love you all, mom