Tuesday, January 5, 2010

love ya

First, thanks for the comments on my previous post. It is an encouragement to have people say such nice things about my work, especially after taking such a lengthy break to tend to the family. I don't know yet how regular my posts will be now, since we are still settling into our new routine and our health is still...inconsistent.
My parents gave me the cute new Paisley cartridge for Christmas--I was so excited to try out some of the cuts on it! They are so whimsical and fun. I was able to make a couple of cards the other night and this is one of them. The little dog and the sentiment are from Paisley. I used stickles on the sentiment, the corner tabs, the hula hoop, the collar, and the star. The blue background is embossed using the 'Spots and Dots' Cuttlebug folder. The paper is from an old DCWV stack.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

OMGosh...that little kalidascope pup doing a happy dance is just to die for...wonderfully fun and creative!