Saturday, October 25, 2008

Busy...and Loving it!

It's almost 12:30 (a.m.)!?! and I've been up to some serious crafting tonight. I have through Michigan completed in my 50 states book (I'm working on it alphabetically), I created a card for the next Chirper Challenge, and I made a birthday present for my mother-in-law. Whew! Who knew all that could be done when the husband takes our 2 year old camping for the night? And it was all done between taking care of a sick baby. Poor Noah. He's got a fever and runny nose, and he's not sleeping well.
I know I said I'd post pictures of the 50 states book. I will--just haven't gotten to it yet. I'll try again tomorrow, after Scott and Jonah return from their adventure. (They took the camera.)
Well, instead of typing a post for this blog, I really should be cleaning up my mess so I can be getting some sleep tonight, too. I don't know when Noah will need his mommy next! :)

No comments: