Thursday, October 9, 2008

I CAN DO IT (with a little help)

Journaling says, "I am a BIG 2 year old now, and I can ride my tricycle! I CAN DO IT! (with a little help.) I must put on my helmet before I ride my trike. Mommy or Daddy helps me buckle the strap under my chin.
Next I sit down on my tricycle. There's a problem though: my legs aren't quite long enough to reach the pedals yet! Daddy attached some blocks and straps to the pedals so I can reach them. He helps put my feet in the straps, too. Thank you, Daddy!
Now I am ready to ride my tricycle. I CAN DO IT...(but Grandpa helps push me because I am still learning how to use the pedals. He also has to help me steer, because otherwise I would fall off the sidewalk.)
My favorite thing to do while I ride my tricycle is ring the little bell over and over...and I CAN DO IT...ALL BY MYSELF!!"

Paper is DCWV and Colorbok. I drew boxes around the journaling with BIC Mark-Its. The title is cut from Mickey Font at 2" and 1". The circle is cut with Printing Press, and the arrow is from Graphically Speaking.

A closer look at page 1:

and page 2:
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

ALWAYS BOARD said...

Those pages are adorable!! I especially love the helmet. He is such a cutie!

How adorable that Jonah prays for Baby Emma! That is the sweetest thing I've heard!! We'll have to get them together again soon.

Melissa said...

Very cute!