Don't you just love this season? The leaves are bursting with color and as they fall to the ground I absolutely love hearing them crunch under my feet! The days are cooling off and treats are in the oven, filling the house with mouthwatering aromas. The holidays are quickly approaching and extended family will soon be gathering together. There is truly much to be thankful for!
I created this card for the latest Chirper Challenge. We had to use the color orange, some stapes, and the word 'thank' in some form.
Here are more views:
Here are some instructions, if you want to make this card:
You will need:
*1 cream-colored A-2 card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")--(If you have 1 sheet of 8 1/2" by 11", you can make 2 A2 cards by cutting it in half to make 2 sheets of 8 1/2" by 5 1/2" and then scoring in half at the 4 1/4" mark.)
*2 scraps of cream-colored cardstock (1 cut at 3 1/4" by 2 7/8" and the other cut at 3 1/4" by 3/4")
*2 scraps of plum or brown cardstock (1 cut at 3 1/2" by 3 1/4" and the other cut at 3 3/8" by 7/8")
*1 scrap of orange cardstock (1 3/8" by 5 1/2")
*1 piece of ribbon (approx. 7")
*Alphabet rub-ons (I used Heidi Grace). You can substitute alphabet stamps or Cricut letters for this, but you may need to adjust your scrap sizes.
*1 cut of the flower from Joys of the Season (cut at 2 1/2")
*Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder
*Orange stickles (optional)
1) Put stickles onto the flower and set aside to let dry. (optional)
2) Run the orange scrap and the larger cream scrap through the cuttlebug.
3) Mount both cream scraps to the plum scraps.
4) Rub-on the sentiment on the smaller cream scrap.
5) Place the brads on the left upper and lower corners of the smaller cream scrap.
6) Adhere the ribbon to the orange scrap, folding over the excess length on the top and bottom to hide it.
7. Staple the top and bottom of the ribbon. (optional)
8. Adhere the orange scrap to the card so that the edge lines up with the fold of the card.
9. Adhere the large cream scrap to the upper right hand side of your card. It will overlap the orange scrap.
10. Place pop-dots on the bottom of the sentiment (optional) and adhere at the bottom of the card.
11. Once the stickles are dry, adhere the flower to the center of the large cream scrap.
Thanks for looking!