Thursday, September 4, 2008

Baby it's COLD outside

After a week of high temperatures, I decided to scrap some snowy pictures, hoping it would make me feel a little cooler to be thinking *cold* thoughts and cutting snowflakes! Pictures are of my niece, Abby, at about 16 months, playing in the snow. Though the design is simple, I used a lot of stuff on it...are you ready? 'Cold' is from Storybook--and though it's hard to tell in the pictures, the paper is a shimmery metallic white to mimic fresh snow; the rest of the title is Alphalicious. The snowflakes are from Graphically Speaking, Christmas Cheer, and Joys of the Season--and they are stickled. The squares amidst the pictures are shiny silver and vellum paper embossed with the Cuttlebug, and then layered with snowflakes (again from the shimmery paper). I finished it off with some ribbon that says *Let it Snow*

Here are some closer looks:
page 1:
page 2:
title:
detail of embossed areas:
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Amy C said...

Very cute!! I love the softness of the pink and white. Thanks for visiting and entering for the blog candy. Good Luck in the draw tomorrow. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi...I just came acrossed your blog yesterday and I just love your designs. Thanks for sharing with us! Laurie in Maine