Tuesday, September 16, 2008

For Those Who May Enabled...

If you own a Cricut or will be getting one soon, you may be interested to know that Michael's is having a big sale on Cricut cartridges this week--$39.99 each. While you can find other deals on e-bay at times, this is the cheapest I've seen them in stores. If you are looking for a cartridge that Michael's doesn't carry (such as Graphically Speaking or Storybook), you can try calling CreativExpress because they price match.

In other crafting news, I spent the day with my mom and I finally finished a prototype of a page I will be doing for the 'M' of my ABC Bible verse swap. These pages will take quite awhile to complete, but at least now I know what I'm doing, and that's half the battle...right? I hope to have them finished before we leave for a conference next Thursday. We'll see...

No comments: