Wednesday, September 10, 2008

bath time

I let Jonah help me with this one, by putting his handprints all over the journaling. He had a blast getting dirty and 'helping Mommy.' The journaling is a poem that says,
"Playing in the tub is fun
it's what we like to do!
We dunk our toys one by one
and splash our Mommy, too!
Then Mommy leans in the tub,
'It's time to wash your hair!'
Mommy has to scrub and scrub
but we don't really care.
Getting clean is fun for us
but we fight it every time...
After all, we're little boys;
we kinda like our grime!"
(author unknown)
I mounted the poem and one picture on some paper that I embossed with the tiny bubbles Cuttlebug folder. I inked the edges of the journaling and the mat to add to the 'grime' that needed a good scrubbing in the bathtub. My boys play hard, and they are dirty and stinky by day's end.
The ducks, tub, and 'bath time' are cut from New Arrival and the wave at the bottom is cut with Zooballoo. Paper is from DCWV. I stickled the bubbles in 'bath time.'

Thanks for looking!

No comments: