Monday, November 17, 2008

I Miss You

I completed this layout for the latest Chirper Challenge. We were to use mainly black and white with only splashes of color, and also use brads. I decided to make a page dedicated to my first dog, Ash-Lee. She was a special dog and always lots of fun. She had to be put down about 3 years ago. Whenever I see a Cocker Spaniel, I remember fondly the dog that was treated more like another child than a canine. I am really thankful for the years I had with her.
The bone is cut from Mickey Font and the sentiment is from Alphalicious. The hearts are from Fabulous Finds.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Heather Bares said...

beautiful page

all4sydney said...

Very pretty!!

JeWill said...

Beautiful layout! The colour scheme is so soothing for the theme!
CanadianBug