Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm really excited about...

This!!
I ran the numbers for Scott, and it was a really great deal for me to upgrade to the Expression (a larger model of the Original Cricut). Not only does it cut bigger, but it also cuts smaller (down to 1/4") and has more features and options available. It came with 2 cartridges (one that is a new release and only available when purchased with the Expression). And, when purchased between Oct. 15 and Dec. 15, www.cricut.com is offering a rebate for 2 free cartridges. So, that is a new machine and 4 cartridges for a great sale price. :)
My mom was able to come with me and brave the Black Friday crowds, and we had a great time. We even had time to spare between buying the Expression and waiting for Michael's to open.
It does mean that I will have to sell my other Cricut, so if you know of anyone that might be interested, let me know!
I hope to experiment with the Expression today. I have a few Christmas projects in mind...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I visited!! :) love you! mom