Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving, pt. 3

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone. The anticipation of getting together with family has been fulfilled and the beautiful golden brown turkey has been replaced with re-heated leftovers. A Christmas tree adorned in lights and decorated (very heavily on 2 branches, due to our little munchkins) with delicate ornaments now stands in my parents' living room.
While all the lights, songs, and decorations are already announcing the arrival of the Christmas season, I am not quite ready to let go of Thanksgiving just yet. I'll be spending a few more days on Thanksgiving before I move on, so I hope you'll indulge me.
This is the third post in a series of Thanksgiving layouts I worked on a few years ago. On this page, I continued the theme of colors, verses, twine, and lettering. Without further ado, here are the close-ups:
And here are the verses that I used on these pages:
"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him and bless His name. For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations." Psalm 100:4,5and "Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever." Psalm 107:1

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

DeeTee said...

Love the titles you made. Beautiful and creative!