Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Picky Picky Picky


I knew I had to scrap these pictures of my 2 year old son when he went up to a statue and picked his nose! I'm amazed at the workings of a toddler's brain!
Journaling is around 3 circles. It says, "Oh Jonah, I'd love to know what you were thinking when you saw this statue...First, you wanted to know what he was reading...Then, you actually tried to pick his nose!! Eww..."
The "Picky Picky Picky" on the arrow is more clear in real life and came from Graphically Speaking. The patterned paper is Basic Grey.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

The Sauders said...

Amy... this is amazing! You do incredible work. Wow!! Can I steal some ideas from you?

Jmv7000 said...

Amy! Oh my gosh, your blog is so cute and very impressive! The cards and ideas even more so! A great idea come to life...Congrats!-kyla

Cristi said...

This one is hilarious!! I love it!