Sunday, August 3, 2008

You'll be seeing a lot of these!

Before I start posting my projects, I thought I'd introduce you to two of my 'most used' tools that I use to create them. I'll be referencing them often, so you should know what they are!

Aside from the basic tools (paper, adhesive, trimmer, journaling pens, etc.), I use my Cricut, a personal die-cut machine put out by ProvoCraft, the most. I have the 'baby bug' which cuts any image included on a cartridge anywhere from 1" to 5.5". Since receiving it in February, it has revolutionized the way I scrapbook and inspired me to get lots more accomplished. It looks like this:
Another tool, also from ProvoCraft, is the Cuttlebug. It accepts both cutting templates and embossing folders. I use mine almost exclusively for embossing, and it is especially quick and easy to make cards with it, though I also use it on scrapbook layouts occasionally. It looks like this:
Look for these in upcoming posts!!

No comments: