Friday, August 29, 2008

{today}

Here's a layout I did of a day at the park earlier this spring. I wanted to keep it really simple and fresh looking, keeping the pictures as the focus. I just love the way the sun shines through Noah's hair on the swing, and the pictures of Jonah and Scott really show the way they love to spend time together. I used Printing Press for the title. Skittles are used throughout both pages (72 in all). I used small rub-on letters on the top picture on the right hand page. It says, 'Today was good Today was fun Tomorrow is another one.' You can see it better in the bottom picture. I think it took about 2 hours to cut out all those tiny letters and rub them on in the right spot. Sheesh! The floral stamp, clearer in real life, is from Fancy Pants stamps, and I stamped it in light blue.
A closer view of both pages:

Thanks for looking! Have a great 3-day weekend! :)

No comments: