Thursday, August 27, 2009

Beach Babes

I was going through some old pictures a few weeks ago and found these cuties--2 of my nieces playing in the sand. I knew right away I wanted to use my Life's A Beach cartridge and get these pictures scrapped! The shovel/pail, shells, and sun are from LAB.

The label paper-clip is from Fabulous Finds. FF is a cartridge I don't use too often, but it has some gems on there that, though easy to forget about, often provide that finishing touch to a page. *note to self: familiarize myself with the handbook so I'll reach for the cartridge more often.*

The title was cut using SCAL. It is a true-type font called 'cracked.' I cut its shadow, too.

I used stickles on the yellow parts of the sun and on the sand. It doesn't show up too well, but in real life it really looks like sand!

Thanks for looking--and be sure to check back over the next few days. I'm really excited about a couple of the projects that are in queue to post. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

this layout is fabulous! such bright and fun colors and the pics are so adorable! hugs!