Friday, August 14, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

Well, my weekend trip got canceled. Sad. I still could not post yesterday because we spent the whole day away as a family, trying to distract the boys from the disappointment of not getting to visit their cousins. We'll have to reschedule. On the bright side, we did a lot of fun things and took a lot of pictures that I'm sure will find their way to a scrapbook page (and thus to this blog) eventually.

Continuing with my son's 8x8 Disney character album, here's his Sleeping Beauty page. Princess Aurora is cut at 6 inches and boy do those little cuts ever seem small! For the princesses, I highly recommend a Signo white pen for the whites of the eyes and the teeth, unless you have sharp eyes, steady fingers, and lots of patience. And even then, it's easier to do with a Signo pen. :)

The scallop border is Martha Stewart's scallop dot punch. I added some stickles to the small dots in the border, as well as to Princess Aurora's crown and necklace.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! :) love those little pages!
mom