Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mickey Mouse

I am working on my boys' Disney character album--so fun to reflect over the memories we've had during our time there! This is Jonah's first time meeting Mickey Mouse on our first trip back in January. He was so overwhelmed!

The pages that I'll be posting in this series are 8x8 and I'm really trying to focus on just a picture and the character; there's not room for much else anyway. My goal is to finish their books before December and give them as Christmas presents to the boys. I'll have to work hard during nap time and after they go to bed, because I want it to be a surprise!

All of the cuts (Mickey, "Mickey Mouse" and gloves) are from the Mickey and Friends cartridge. I used stickles on the yellow shadow of "Mickey Mouse" and as a thin border around the picture.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

What a great layout....Mickey looks awesome as does the pic!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!