Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cinderella

This page is pretty basic. I used stickles on the hearts on the background paper and on the white borders. I think I might also add them on Cinderella's name to make it more 'magical.' Cinderella is cut at 3 1/4" from the Happily Ever After cartridge.

We're heading back to Disneyland today--yeah! Our passes aren't blacked out for the summer crowds anymore! My boys are so excited that I doubt they will rest today (we leave home after naps and pick up Daddy from work on the way and stay until late). But first I have my 32 week check-up for the new baby. Big day...

Have a great day, and thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

your disney layouts are so beautiful...maybe i'll start on mine some day...LOL...love looking at your work!

Crystal said...

soooo pretty! good luck with your checkup! so exciting! hugs!